We are looking to recruit an IT professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall product.
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with product management and customer.
- Attend and facilitate meetings including standups, planning, retrospectives, reviews and demos.
- Backlog grooming and stories decomposition including the definition of acceptance criteria.
- Create and run acceptance tests with developers’ assistance.
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements.
- Create needed documentation such as features descriptions, API contracts...
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers and product manager (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Align and arrange with other product owners working on the same product.
- Define and communicate cross team dependencies.
- Track progress and budget assigned for the project.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer information systems, or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a business analyst.
- Experience with Agile framework is a must, agile certification is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Background in software development is preferred.
- Experience in payments is a plus.
- Organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Decide if a feature is accepted of not and hence merged on not
- Decide on what does a feature include and the system behavior
- Decide on iterations’ priorities
- Review, accept iteration outcomes